Thursday, February 2, 2012

the dawn :)

i woke up 4:00 am feelin empty...turn on laptop and listen to some acoustic music... i remember yesterday was the start of being me again,, hmmnn as what i have posted on my facebooks wall that im opening my heart to love again:).. i will let love into my life! haha so stupid getting caught up in fairy tales like looking for a prince lols:DD who would have think about it at my age now,,yesss kids do haha but im already in young adult stage:)
yeah you'll never find a prince :)... just be open to love,,knowing that there's no perfect relationship:) yeah i have fallen so may times tsskkk! but this last was the worst that it hurts me too much! i still believe that happy endings exist..everybody experienced what i have experience, yeah i got my heart broke..not only me but all does,,we all do :) right? just believe,,believe that someday i will be like the ending of some fairytales stating that "happily ever after" i know i will ...:)) just gonna turn the pages now, and start again a new chapter...hmmnnn feelin sleepy again hehehe,, :Zzzzzz....


this music makes me feel sleepy hehe got to take a nap again mwuaahh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment