Monday, February 13, 2012

meeeeehhhh actually:D

three words,eight letters...say it and i'm yours haha :DD just tempting you to utter these lines;)...hmmnn so im starting a makeover, starting first to the fashion...
fashions are important part of our lives. its always good to look best :)right?
argh!!! feeling hungry again:/ i can smell mum's cookin on the kitchen..she's going to bring that stuff to the farm later....hmmmnn i smell a yummy lamb chops with mint jelly tssskkk makes my tummy become more angry:/
oohh im lost...haha!!! well its heart day :D but i dont have any dates haha!! no boyfriend to ask me out for a dinner, no one will give a chocolates,flowers and sweet notes haiszt :( hhhmmmnnn gonna date myself haha here in this four corner room :)) with my laptop and musics haha that sounds nice :D
haha love is in the air and all the sides and center of the world :D and i love myself haha!!! gonna say happy valentines to you mwuaahh :*


No comments:

Post a Comment